When you get a domain, you must set a DNS server for use it. Today I will tech how to set DNS server via CloudFlare.
- Register account from https://cloudflare.com/
- Click blue button “Add site”
3. Enter your domain and click blue button “Add site”
4. Select Free plan and click blue button “Add site”
5. Set DNS records
6. Change DNS server at your domain provider’s panel (in this article we used Freenom, but notice that Freenom doesn’t provide free domains anymore at 2023)
7. If CloudFlare DNS are ready, you will get an email like this