Hax VPS comes with only IPv6 so if your internet Service Provider (ISP) doesn’t support IPv6 then in the normal conditions you cannot access your Virtual Machine (VM). We need some tricks to make it works.
1. Check your connectivity whether it is supporting ipv6 or not here ipv6-test.com in my case, my ISP doesn’t support IPv6.
2. let’s do some tricks to enable ipv6, in this tutorial I use the easiest trick by installing 188.8.131.52 VPN on my android
3. Connect to 184.108.40.206 VPN
4. Check ipv6 is enable or not on ipv6-test.com
5. now it is enabled by Cloudflare, you can ssh to the server, in this example I use terminus
check your IPv6 address on hax
you can do your stuff now or read our other tutorial